Thread: Sigil to DOC
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2014, 12:09 PM   #12
thewitt
Zealot
thewitt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thewitt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thewitt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thewitt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thewitt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thewitt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thewitt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thewitt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thewitt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thewitt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thewitt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iBooks
PDF may be the ultimate right answer, but that's an output format from the word processor, not an authoring tool. At least not in any form that I'm comfortable with.

As for why I write in Storyist, it's a lean, writing specific application that runs on my Mac and my iPad with tight integration and doesn't have all the baggage and extra nonsense that bloats Word.
thewitt is offline   Reply With Quote