View Single Post
Old 12-03-2014, 08:42 AM   #8
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe, PW SE & Kindle 2022, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuesday630 View Post
My favorite iPhone audio book player is Bookmark. Unfortunately, the author has stopped updating it, but it still works well. It has a few glitches, but for some reason I still like it best.

I've also tried SpeedUp, which lets you change the speed of the audio, which might be nice when you just need to get the info. I don't like how you have to manually add all files as a playlist, and I also don't like how small the position icon is (makes it more difficult to select and nudge).

I've tried Magic Words player, and it's okay. I like the icon placements and size.

I've tried SmartPlayer, but the version I have doesn't allow me to play mp3 audiobook I load to the iPhone from my hard disk, so I don't have much experience with it.

I've tried a player for iPhone called Audiobook Player. It's a fairly nice one. I don't care for the way it display the remaining time.

I've tried Multi Audiobook Player. I've not used it for an entire book, but it's okay I think.

I tried Ambling Lite, but the Lite version doesn't let me load Mp3 files from my hard disk.
I love Bookmark too. It's so sad its not updated anymore. I've found nothing close to it for my fan fiction audiobooks.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote