View Single Post
Old 12-02-2014, 01:14 PM   #116
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe, PW SE & Kindle 2022, Kobo Libra 2
I've been in the same boat recently after buying a Kindle Fire.

The easiest solution is to buy an android device with access to the Google Play Store. Buy the app through that device then install it and back it up (I've used the free app Backup and Restore)
Then connect the android device to your pc, copy the Back Up and Restore folder from the device to your PC. Disconect
Then connect your Fire to the PC and copy the individual apps you need from the Back Up and Restore folder on your PC into the downloads folder on the Fire. Disconnect
Then go into the download folder and launch the app you've copied over and install it.

You'll need to do this each time theres an update.

I ended up buying a budget 7 inch tablet which is just as well as hubby keeps knicking my Fire!! You could just buy the cheapest android phone that has google play access.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote