View Single Post
Old 12-01-2014, 11:05 AM   #97
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
@pghaworth: Yep, it's not part of the same code tree. I basically have three different packaging scripts, one for the K5 hacks, one for the Legacy hacks, and one for KUAL extensions. Only those three are (usually) always repackaged when I update the snapshots (that leaves KUAL & KindleTool alone). That doesn't necessarily means that stuff was changed, just that the packages were rebuilt. (Hence the detailed versioning: version tag, actual svn revision, packaging date/time).
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote