View Single Post
Old 11-27-2014, 06:25 PM   #36
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghaworth View Post
Yeah. I downloaded everything today. Will take care of it and my other one tomorrow or tonight.

Any reason to do it all to my PW1, too? I'm under the impression that since it's old and lab126 no longer cares about it that it's safe.
PW1 doesn't have fw5.6.1 so yeah. It's safe. The latest firmware for it has been out and "working" for a while. That being said, you should JB because of the usefulness, not the opportunity to test.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote