View Single Post
Old 11-26-2014, 06:32 AM   #39
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doitsu View Post
Hi Kevin,

Actually, all the credit goes to Toxaris who found the bug in the first place.

Thanks for the kind offer, but I'm going to wait for the official 0.8.2 release.

D.
No problem, I am glad that it was on time! I only found out about it since I actually wanted an edit plugin instead of a output plugin.

I will hold up the release of the plugin now and wait for Sigil 0.8.2 for testing. I might build Sigil myself, as I have a windows development machine with VS2010, but I haven't gotten around to reading the build instructions yet.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote