View Single Post
Old 11-25-2014, 12:54 PM   #31
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Do you have the compatibility_utils installed? The latest one?
I've only installed the updates posted in this thread. If there was one for compatibility_utils.py I must have missed it.

BTW, given the many updates, it'd be helpful if the plugin launcher files had version numbers in the comments section.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
At this point, your best bet is to grab all the latest launcher files from Kevin's github and then replace launcher.py with the most recent one he posted in this thread. That's what I did with Sigil 0.8.1 and everything worked as it should.
I assumed that the current Github laucher files have been updated for the upcoming 0.8.2 version. For example, there are validator plugin python files, but, AFAIK, Sigil 0.8.1 doesn't have validator plugin support.
Anyway after grabbing the latest compatibility_utils.py version from Github the error disappeared.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote