View Single Post
Old 11-24-2014, 12:52 PM   #11
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by tosca30 View Post
Currently, I have 6 of them. But it is still a work in progress as I work concurrently on the document content and on its layout.
So I'd rather keep them in one place only, and just keep on checking this one sheet link every time I need to check the HTML TOC layout.

You could always use the "add existing file" feature once, if the issue is to reuse the same style sheet from one document to another.
I'm much more interested in keeping the styles consistent through the whole document, including its TOC; and regrets that the link that has been established once is lost every time the TOC is generated.
Why regenerate until the end

The HTML TOC is derived from the NCX. Keep that up-to-date (for testing)
IMHO use that during the books creation and update the 'place holder' TOC at the end.

It is all about logical work flow
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote