View Single Post
Old 11-17-2014, 01:01 PM   #247
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Test Version

There's been a calibre change (in 2.10) that requires changes to some of the plugins to correctly support keyboard shortcuts. Specifically, plugins that change their menus dynamically.

I've been in touch with kiwidude, he doesn't have time right now to work on correcting these issues. But he has given the go-ahead for us (the PI dev community) to update them.

Attached is a version of this plugin I've updated. I've done some testing with it on calibre 2.10, 2.9 and 1.48 and it seems good. I'd like to hear if anybody has problems with it.

Confirmation that it fixes the shortcut issue for you would also be appreciated.

Last edited by JimmXinu; 11-20-2014 at 01:42 PM. Reason: Remove obsolete test versions - replaced by newer test or released version.
JimmXinu is offline   Reply With Quote