View Single Post
Old 11-07-2014, 06:25 PM   #4
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
The intention of the Annotations plugin was purely record the annotations from the devices. It has the ability to merge them from multiple devices, but doesn't collect enough information to restore them anywhere. I have never been happy with that, but as my main use for annotations is to mark errors to fix or something to look up when I'm at my PC, I haven't had much desire to do anything

I have thought about it a little, but haven't been happy with anything I could come up with. If the calibre viewer supported annotations, I would probably use that as the method. At the moment, creating a ADE annotations file is the most attractive method. That might be transportable to other RMDSK based readers. One problem I have is keeping the data associated with the book. I haven't come up with a solution that I like.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote