View Single Post
Old 11-07-2014, 08:33 AM   #5
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Downpour (73,000+ titles)
Quote:
Knowledge Base --> General Questions --> What is DRM?

DRM (Digital Rights Management) is a copyright protection for digital media. While much of Downpour’s content is DRM free, and allows for usage across platforms, select products on Downpour are required by publishers to have DRM protected files. These products will be playable exclusively on the Downpour.com apps, available for iOS and Android devices.
Quote:
Knowledge Base --> Download / Sync / Transfer -->

How do I switch my download preference between .mp3 and .m4b formats?

When viewing “My Library,” there is a hyperlink near the top that says “Change Preferences.” Clicking on this will open a pop-up window allowing you to choose your preferred default file format to download your purchased audiobooks. Once you choose your preferred format click on “Save & Continue” to return to your library page.

Honda Road Readers has come to an end

Spoiler:
Quote:
Honda Road Readers - exp 31 Oct 2016

1 Free additional title

Downpor.com is offering 1 additional title from our collection of 60K+ titles to all who participated in the program.

Login to Downpour with your Honda Road Readers credentials, add any title to your cart, and a free promo code will automatically be applied at checkout.

As always, your Honda Road Readers library will be accessible from Downpour.com and the Downpour app.
Quote:
I had problems getting this to work. I called Downpour about this and they were able to iron out the bugs. Evidently, I was the first one to attempt the offer. Anyway, they were very pleasant to work with and I give them excellent marks for their customer service

Remember, in order to get this free offer, you must have participated in the Honda Road Readers program before it expired several days ago.

If you encounter any problems getting this free offer, give Downpour a ring at 1-855-369-6768.

BTW: I picked up Insurgent (book 2 in the Divergent Trilogy). I already had Divergent from the HRR program. Two down, one to go.
Quote:
Honda Road Readers -- restricted to Honda owners only -- exp 31 Oct 2016
  • FREE -- Honda Road Readers (100 titles) -- 5 free books --> details
  • FREE -- Peter Pan --> they start you off with this book
  • FREE -- books 2-5 --> you choose from the selections offered

Honda Road Readers -- Powered by Downpour.com

Register & Download -- Download your favorite children’s audiobooks and turn car time into story time with the Honda Road Readers app, free to all Honda drivers*. Simply register your Honda VIN or gift code here.

Thanks for registering! -- You have unlocked your free audiobooks, now download the app, sign in, and start listening.

Watch the Video -- Road Readers helps us get more from the hours we spend driving.

About the App -- Enjoy your favorite classics and the latest bestsellers with your family, straight from your smartphone.

CCSSO’s National Teacher of the Year Partnership -- We’ve teamed up with top educators to bring a selection of audiobooks meant to enlighten young minds.

*Audiobooks free up to 4 titles per Honda VIN per year (Nov 2015-Oct 2016).
Quote:
The New Honda Road Readers App

Download your favorite children’s audiobooks and turn car time into story time with the Honda Road Readers app, free to all Honda drivers*. Simply register your Honda VIN or gift code. Road Readers helps us get more from the hours we spend driving.

Last edited by tubemonkey; 03-31-2022 at 09:25 PM.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote