View Single Post
Old 11-06-2014, 11:07 PM   #75
conan50
Fanatic
conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Yesterday a friend told me they got the 4.1.1 update, and I checked mine tonight and my hd7 2013 also got the 4.1.1 update. Since I recently got a hd6 it is nice to have these on the same OS now, same weather app, same keyboard. Hopefully will see a bit better battery as well. It did not seem to eat up much memory/storage, nothing noticeable anyway. A good move on Amazon's part, definitely makes me feel better about buying their hardware when I know they will push updates to older devices.
conan50 is offline   Reply With Quote