View Single Post
Old 11-04-2014, 07:37 PM   #187
Wipneus
Connoisseur
Wipneus began at the beginning.

Device: Ipad Pro
I have now Calibre 2.8 and i have problems with the date in the Metadata. Now the date changed everytime to this date 02 jan 0101 when i want to changed it it will not work.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/calibre/+bug/1388061

Mayby the problem is the Bol plugin. The same i have with the publishing Date. By the date i get when i push the green button (delete date) 02 jan. 0101 and by the publishing date i get jan. 0101 when i push the green button (delete date).

When i download the date of the book i get in Calibre is different by the Bol.com site.
Bol gives 1 month earlier. I see on Bol.com the book is Maart 2013 then i get in Calibre Februari 2013 in Publishing Date.

Ik heb problemen met de metadata die ik binnen haal via de Bol plugin. Ik heb het al aangeven aan de maker van Calibre of het msschien door het programma van Calibre komt. Waarschijnlijk is het een probleem van Calibre. Als ik de gegevens binnen haal dan klik ik op het groene knopje bij datum en dan krijg ik 02 jan 0101 te zien. Bij de uitgave datum klik ik op het groene knop krijg ik jan. 0101 te zien.
Als ik de gegevens binnen haal verschilt de uitgave datum ook met de bol site namelijk 1 maand eerder. Dus in Calibre geeft die aan Februari 2013 terwijl die op de Bol site Maart 2013 aangeeft. En dit is met elk boek.

Last edited by Wipneus; 11-05-2014 at 09:35 AM.
Wipneus is offline   Reply With Quote