View Single Post
Old 10-21-2014, 07:13 PM   #55
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
Grrrr ...

I say again, this is another daft Sony booboo .... only for sale in the States ?

Do they actually want to lose any lead they may have with this device ?
Again !

Mind you, if they keep to their normal US v Europe/UK pricing policy, the price would probably be about £1,200 .................... which would me out of the running.

Still, at least they're doing it the other way round to the T3 - which wasn't initially sold the U.S.
Did it ever get on the US market, I disremember ......
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote