View Single Post
Old 10-21-2014, 05:05 PM   #40
geekaren
geek
geekaren can read with one handgeekaren can read with one handgeekaren can read with one handgeekaren can read with one handgeekaren can read with one handgeekaren can read with one handgeekaren can read with one handgeekaren can read with one handgeekaren can read with one handgeekaren can read with one handgeekaren can read with one hand

Device: Oasis (1&2), Voyage, Kindle Touch, iPad Mini 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matches Malone View Post
I think I might have gotten a bad one. The top half is much yellower than the bottom half. The light looks worse than my pw2. This has to be a bad unit or something. The Belkin folio case I ordered does not do auto wake/sleep, so that's disappointing.
I'm in the same boat... my Voyage screen is two-toned in a diagonal pattern: yellowish on left/top and bluish-white on bottom/right. Just contacted Amazon customer service to request a replacement; he said it should arrive Thursday.

I noticed the same about the Belkin cover. I should know better than to order a cover that doesn't mention sleep/wake. (I've made this oversight before, oy!) It's a shame because I like the cover otherwise... it's reasonably thin and light.
geekaren is offline   Reply With Quote