View Single Post
Old 10-20-2014, 11:49 AM   #105
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Lady View Post
The ebook credits also work on big 5 publishers. I just got one Sold by:*Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc. I had a promotional credit before that wasn't from the Prime shipping and it only worked on items sold by Amazon. I had to get a refund because I didn't realize that.

I looked at the details of the offer and thought it would be the same. http://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node=9433645011
Haven't these details changed? There's no mention anymore of credits expiring December 31, and now it sounds like the credit can be used on any e-book or physical book--before, wasn't it only e-books? Now it sounds at least marginally more attractive--I've placed three orders in the past week, and if I'd known I could use the credit on a "real" book, I would've passed on rush shipping.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote