View Single Post
Old 10-20-2014, 09:28 AM   #13
patrickt
Wizard
patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 4 X 2
So far, JSWolf agreed with you, Doped.

For me, I live in Mexico. For thirteen years I read what I could find. Now, I can read what I want. I can also order actual stuff from Amazon and get great service. I'm typing on a DAS keyboard I got through Amazon two weeks ago. Amazing.

On the list of things hurting America, if Amazon is even on the list it's so far down as to be irrelevant. But, Nov. 4th is coming so be sure to vote if you're eligible to vote in the U.S.
patrickt is offline   Reply With Quote