View Single Post
Old 10-11-2014, 09:30 PM   #930
GOODMAN
GOODMAN can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterGOODMAN can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterGOODMAN can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterGOODMAN can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterGOODMAN can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterGOODMAN can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterGOODMAN can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterGOODMAN can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterGOODMAN can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterGOODMAN can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterGOODMAN can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: onyx m92
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by willus View Post
I have added your request to my list of feature requests. It should be easy to do. In the mean time, you can drag a folder to the "File list" area and it will work.
Thank you very much genius. I admire your quick action.
GOODMAN is offline   Reply With Quote