View Single Post
Old 11-22-2008, 01:12 PM   #3
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtravellerh View Post
The political ideas of these authors are a bit radically liberal minded to anarchical. Apart from that, this book is not for a real beginner in Italian. You should have at least a good foundation to get a grip on this.
I don't mind the ideas of the authors as long as it is a good story, and some comments I've read (and the first few chapters) suggest me that it could be so.

As for the language, yes, I guess it's not the easiest, but being a Spaniard it's a lot easier for me

Quote:
It might be a good idea to get familiarized with Calibre and post your books in Sony Format, too!
Hmm... Not for the moment. I would not be able to test the files, and my tries to install Calibre were unsuccessful (it seems in my newer system, Mandriva 2008, I'd need an even newer python). But not everything is lost. I keep all the source HTML files (hand-crafted) and I could send them to anyone interested.
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote