View Single Post
Old 10-07-2014, 09:21 PM   #61
Xanthe
Plan B Is Now In Force
Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aluratek,Sony 350/T1,Pandigital,eBM 911,Nook HD/HD+,Fire HDX 7/8.9,PW2
With all of the previous problems with Adobe, I never even bothered to put ADE/Reader on this computer. It's Win 8.1 anyway, so I can use the Overdrive app if need be. I also strip the DRM off my purchased ebooks so I can use them on all of my devices.

My library uses Overdrive but when I tried to take out desired ebooks on my previous computer, they'd only have only one or two copies (if they had the ebook at all) and the waiting list would be 20+ people. It wasn't/isn't worth the bother. I think the last time I actually used ADE in order to take out a library books was back when I was regularly using my Aluratek Libre, which is several computers ago.
Xanthe is offline   Reply With Quote