View Single Post
Old 10-06-2014, 03:51 AM   #89
stangri
Addict
stangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: nook
After reading the M-edge story I'm very reluctant to buy the case from the amazon web-site itself.

BTW, for anyone going with Poetic -- I have very mixed feelings about them, I've ordered the Nexus 4 bumper and KPW cases from them and it was never without the problem. The N4 bumbers would come apart after a few months and out of the two KPW cases I've ordered one was completely off size-wise and would not even work. Their customer support always offered to send replacements tho.
stangri is offline   Reply With Quote