View Single Post
Old 10-02-2014, 05:49 PM   #81
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by dordale View Post
Doesn't look like it has a hole or access on the back for the power button. Which may be a problem. I have a Fintie case for my PW2 which I really like, but the auto sleep/wake function is flaky. I actually had to tape another magnet on to the case in order to make it work more consistently.
Hmm that's not a good sign. Thanks for mentioning it. I'm really leaning toward the ACcase now.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote