View Single Post
Old 10-01-2014, 01:54 PM   #29
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_nihilism View Post
It was interesting that when I was asked to sign in to the H20 there was no option to do so using my PC. It was strictly over wi-fi. Not a big deal to me, but just a heads up.

I haven't really done anything with it yet, but damn, it feels so much nicer in my hands than the HD.

Edit - Calibre does not recognize the the H20 at all. My PC detects it just fine and it is charging, but Calibre behaves as if nothing is connected. Nada.
This coming Friday's Calibre release will include the fix to recognize the H2O.

Last edited by JSWolf; 10-01-2014 at 03:44 PM.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote