View Single Post
Old 10-01-2014, 12:36 PM   #68
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe, PW SE & Kindle 2022, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I've never had the slightest trouble returning stuff that's sold by third parties through Amazon, and I've done so many times over the years. As an Amazon Seller myself (I sell stuff I no longer use through Amazon), I have to accept a return within (I think) 14 days of delivery, for any (or no) reason.

I honestly don't think that returning it will be a problem, should it turn out not to be to your liking. Having said that, I've had good results with virtually all the third-party cases I've bought for various readers, tablets, phones, etc.
I have had problems in the past with sellers ignoring return requests, that's why I am so annoyed they ignored my cancelation email and shipped it anyway. If the case does not have a cut out for the on/off switch it's no use to me.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote