View Single Post
Old 11-21-2008, 01:32 PM   #8
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by askyn View Post
Perfect weight, fits fantastically in your hand when reading with perfect button placement for forward/backward paging. Touch screen, can write noted inside books / add pages. Great for laying in bed reading ( its back lit so no bed light needed ). It has a nice rubberized grip feel that make you feel comfortable holding it.
I agree!

Quote:
Down side for some ( not for me at all ) it is lcd tech, but I get 20 hours of read time per charge ( about a week or so depending on my reading schedual ). While some see this as a down side, it is faster updating page turns and doesnt have that "flash" effect ive noticed on the couple of epaper readers ive looked at.
ETI is working on an e-ink prototype that should support the .imp format (and hopefully .epub given that ETI's Garth Conboy co-chairs the standards committee endorsing .epub )

Quote:
I personally would buy this model again should i need another reader in the future. The support behind it is FANTASTIC !!

Hope you enjoy ...
I would recommend the colour version (REB1200), but that's just me!

Last edited by nrapallo; 11-21-2008 at 01:43 PM. Reason: added link to ETI
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote