View Single Post
Old 09-29-2014, 05:18 PM   #39
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDaneel54 View Post
Excellent! I'm cancelling my Belkin order and getting this one - Sky Blue. thanks for the heads up!

Good Golly, I just checked their shipping speed and expected shipping date. They're not exactly rushing these out to their customers. Release date Oct 21, expected ship date Nov 10 with standard delivery 17 - 28 business days (AKA day after Christmas). Of course they have an expedited shipping for $8.99 that takes 1 - 3 business days. No complaints, just surprised. It's still less than the Belkin, has auto wake/sleep and is in a color I like.
You're more than welcome! I love the sky blue one too. I'm really considering this case. A shame about the delivery date, although I find often times it will state delivery dates far ahead, but you actually receive the case much, much sooner. Hopefully that will be the case here!
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote