View Single Post
Old 09-28-2014, 05:16 PM   #88
Atunah
Wizard
Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1/K3/BasicK Voyage/Oasis1/Oasis3
Quote:
Originally Posted by markbot View Post
How do you check for the ebook credits? I checked my balances (when looking at all of the balances) but my "Kindle Editions" credit is zero even though I'm supposed to have $2 in credits for ebooks.
It doesn't show anywhere, I looked at that spot too. I think this is one of those invisible credits you get applied as soon as a book ins purchased. I got mine so I have $2 dollars that go until December 31st. I wrote it down on one of many of my notes on my desk.
It does work as I just purchased a 99 cent book and on the order it shows:

Item(s) Subtotal: $0.99
Promotions: -$0.99
----
Total Before Tax: $0.00
Tax Collected: $0.00
----
Grand Total: $0.00

So it just happens. I think if I were to do a few of these orders, writing it down is a good way not to miss out, unless of course one buys a lot of ebooks anyway so they won't last long.
Atunah is offline   Reply With Quote