View Single Post
Old 09-27-2014, 03:03 PM   #13
6charlong
friendly lurker
6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, nook, Apple and Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
I'm going to start working out some ideas soon. You might find the following of use: How to be a NaNoWriMo Winner I'm going to be using the structure I picked up from Andrew Heath in working out my plot in more detail as well. I posted about his 4 step outline. 4 step outline Hopefully it will keep me going a bit better this year. The book is also over at Smashwords.
Thanks for the link, crich. That's a great book.

I've heard about Nano for donkey's years but always in Fall or Winter and always after it actually started. I've been toying with the idea of starting it this year and writing with my trusty fountain pens and cheap paper. It's counter intuitive but by slowing myself down, and using a medium that makes it harder to get stuck trying to edit what I just typed, I'm hoping to use Nano's idea to push on quickly, do the creative part while leaving edits for later. No spell-checker, no word counter, no grammar checker, no nags at all until the day's writing is done.

I don't know whether or not it will it work. Maybe I'll get slowed down too much, but I might give it a try.
6charlong is offline   Reply With Quote