View Single Post
Old 09-27-2014, 02:28 PM   #40
nightboy
Connoisseur
nightboy writes the songs that make the whole world sing.nightboy writes the songs that make the whole world sing.nightboy writes the songs that make the whole world sing.nightboy writes the songs that make the whole world sing.nightboy writes the songs that make the whole world sing.nightboy writes the songs that make the whole world sing.nightboy writes the songs that make the whole world sing.nightboy writes the songs that make the whole world sing.nightboy writes the songs that make the whole world sing.nightboy writes the songs that make the whole world sing.nightboy writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: NST, Boyue T62
Quote:
Originally Posted by luby View Post
Hi Nightboy, thank you very much for the information in this thread. Thanks to you I am enjoying this device much, much more than if I had to keep just the original firmware.

I contacted Boeye sales (as this is the only e-mail they published), and asked if they have a web site where I can keep checking for the latest firmware. Unfortunately, their response was no.

Could you share with us how did you find this new T62 firmware? Is there some Chinese site the guy from Boeye sales did not want to discuss with me, seeing I am contacting him in English?

Thank you.
I found T62 updates in this link:
pan.baidu.com/s/1mgn2w7Q

But, I could not find a website that has all the updates .
Boyue's official forums (boyuebooks.tk) is closed . (you cannot register or view any post). So, we have to search for these updates in Chinese's websites.
nightboy is offline   Reply With Quote