View Single Post
Old 09-27-2014, 11:14 AM   #85
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
I'd be more inclined to pass on the Prime 2-day shipping for the dollar credit if the downgrade was to 3- to 5-day delivery. But going from 2-day to pretty much "whenever" should be worth more than a buck credit, especially one that expires in a relatively short time.
That's what I was just thinking this morning, after checking on my "experimental" order. Though my wait time hasn't been quite as long as some who have posted, it was still long enough to keep me from doing it again. It is out for delivery today (Fedex Smartpost, so coming with the regular mail) which puts it at 10 days from order. It sat "preparing for shipping" for 6 of those days.

It's rare that I order something I don't need soon anyway, but I probably won't be doing this again regardless for just a dollar credit.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote