View Single Post
Old 09-21-2014, 03:30 PM   #36
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe, PW SE & Kindle 2022, Kobo Libra 2
I ordered the Voyage. The fact that I still can't order the H20 from anyone in the UK other than Kobo, and I'm not doing that, was a factor.

I like the size and form of the small Aura but I love the Amazon Eco system, the fact that I can read on multiple devices and whispersync keeps them all on the right page. I don't buy my books from Amazon I email them via Send to Kindle.

The Voyage is more the Aura size than anything they have produced so far so for me it's a Aura upgrade. I really don't know about the H20 now, I guess I'll wait now until I have the Voyage, hopefully by then WHSmith may have got their act together and I might be able to view it in a store.

Last edited by Josieb1; 09-22-2014 at 07:10 AM.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote