View Single Post
Old 09-20-2014, 06:10 PM   #11
crutledge
eBook FANatic
crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP ipac RX5915 Wife's Kindle
I get this error when I run Smarten
Is there something else I need to do?

Quote:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Program Files\Sigil\plugin_launchers\\python2_7\launcher.p y", line 113, in launch
self.exitcode = target_script.run(container)
File "C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\sigil-ebook\sigil\plugins\PunctuationSmarten\Punctuation Smarten.py", line 364, in run
html = bk.readfile(id)
File "C:\Program Files\Sigil\plugin_launchers\python2_7\bookcontain er.py", line 85, in readfile
return self._w.readfile(id)
File "C:\Program Files\Sigil\plugin_launchers\python2_7\wrapper.py" , line 316, in readfile
raise WrapperException('Id does not exist in manifest')
WrapperException: Id does not exist in manifest
Error: Id does not exist in manifest