View Single Post
Old 09-18-2014, 08:52 AM   #4
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by nynaevelan View Post
I am still on the fence, I think I want the 6 but for some reason the 7 still calls to me. I pre-ordered both, I will cancel one before they ship on October 2nd. And yes I ordered both now so I can get whichever I decide with the first shipments. But I think I am going to keep the 6", I like the idea it is a little lighter, though not sure how I feel about a smaller screen.
Why does the 6" have the better ppi then the 7" which is more expensive but the 6" has mono speakers and 7" stereo speakers.

Last Cyber Monday there was $50 off sale so I would wait.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote