View Single Post
Old 09-15-2014, 10:26 PM   #20
Piepan
Connoisseur
Piepan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piepan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piepan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piepan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piepan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piepan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piepan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piepan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piepan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piepan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piepan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Somewhere in the middle of nowhere in the middle of MN
Device: Kindle Fire HD6, Kindle Fire HD (Gen1), KT (original), KK, iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Lady View Post
So how long does it take for your credit to show up and where can you see your balance? I checked here http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.htm...=1000811661#gc but nothing's shown up yet.
Good question.

Amazon says the credit will be applied when the order ships.

I just had a No Rush order, that supposedly got me a $1 ebook credit, and it has shipped as of today, but no credit yet for me.

I'll give it 24 hours or so, but a contact with Amazon Customer Service may be in order.
Piepan is offline   Reply With Quote