View Single Post
Old 09-14-2014, 06:39 PM   #4
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenon-ud View Post
Phew... At last some guidance!
I too am new here and I am frankly astounded by how large Calibre is!

I will definitely look into the Wish List section. Any other ways that I could contribute more to Calibre?

Also about helping in debugging, how exactly does that work? I saw that when bug reports came in they were assigned to some specific developers. Does only a small group of developers manage bugs or can anybody contribute?
@Xenon-ud - Whaddya mean, "At last some guidance!" you only got on the bus yesterday Anyway

I'll let Kovid Goyal answer your questions about bug management etc. But his comments in this thread Helping to Develop Calibre Core Software may be of interest. Kovid is the calibre king

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote