View Single Post
Old 09-13-2014, 01:56 AM   #9
nightboy
Connoisseur
nightboy writes the songs that make the whole world sing.nightboy writes the songs that make the whole world sing.nightboy writes the songs that make the whole world sing.nightboy writes the songs that make the whole world sing.nightboy writes the songs that make the whole world sing.nightboy writes the songs that make the whole world sing.nightboy writes the songs that make the whole world sing.nightboy writes the songs that make the whole world sing.nightboy writes the songs that make the whole world sing.nightboy writes the songs that make the whole world sing.nightboy writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: NST, Boyue T62
Quote:
Originally Posted by iakovl View Post
where to get latest rom?
check out the Chinese website that I posted on E653 topic.
E653's roms could be used in T61.
It is easy to create a custom rom for this device but it is difficult to find mods or apps for android e-ink devices. Not to mentioned the fact that we are missing the kernel source code.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pratik View Post
Awesome work bro. I have a very good mind of buying the T62 now. Can I request you to post a review as to how stable everything is. The play store and all.
If you can please do post a detailed youtube video.
Can you also check if I can attach my PS2 mechanical keyboard via OTG (Micro USB to USB to PS2 adapter).
Thanks and Cheers!!!
I think it is impossible to post a complete review of this device (many reading apps could be installed). In terms of stability, I have not got force close or errors messages in apps that I have installed. However, after freezing some stock rom's apps, other stock rom's apps stopped working. It did not bother me because I am not going to use them anyway.
I have also installed many system apps (xposed,firewall,atuostart,Disable Service, ........) and modified system files (like build.prop) and have not seen any problems.
Overall, everything is working fine with me.

GoodeReader & The eBook Reader have posted several videos for E653. You should watch them.

Unfortunately, I dont have a Micro USB OTG Adapter to test the otg driver ( /sys/bus/platform/drivers/usb20_otg/force_usb_mode ) .
nightboy is offline   Reply With Quote