View Single Post
Old 09-12-2014, 08:39 AM   #10
glos
Zealot
glos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
ugh, i hope mine lasts forever then, i have the 120gb one, i think for 5 years, and I love it. If they asked me to chose between my iPod and my smartphone i'd pick my iPod. (and I've never had any issue with iTunes, it just works.)
I, too, wouldn't want to use my phone for music, mainly because of battery drain, if I'm listening to music, I listen to at least 3h a day, as it is my phone needs re-charging every day or every 2days, if I start listening to music, then i have no battery left for phoning.
glos is offline   Reply With Quote