View Single Post
Old 09-12-2014, 12:07 AM   #4
doubleshuffle
Unicycle Daredevil
doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD (R.I.P. After six years the USB socket died.) tolino shine 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica Lares View Post
I will always depend on iTunes, but the hardware no longer meets my needs storage wise anymore.
But all the other iPods etc. have a lot less storage. My iPod Classic 80 GB is the only piece of Apple hardware I own, and I really like it. It's going strong as on day one, having survived over six years of heavy (and sometimes rough) use. I only listen to lossless music, and it's still a lot of that which fits on it. I'm not sure if there's another device on the market that can match the Classic's storage capacity and sturdiness for a reasonable price. Po? No! Perhaps I should get a spare one as long as it's possible...

And having to use bloody iTunes is the only downside. I only put up with it because the iPod is such a great little player.

Last edited by doubleshuffle; 09-12-2014 at 12:11 AM.
doubleshuffle is offline   Reply With Quote