View Single Post
Old 09-10-2014, 03:42 AM   #34
melmac
Wizard
melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, Sony T3
Audible Win Win Sale - http://www.audible.com/mt/Win_Win_Sale

Quote:
Win on Price, Win on Selection! Choose from some of the most popular, top-rated books – just $4.95 each – across a variety of your favorite genres! The Win-Win Sale is exclusive to Audible members. Sale ends September 18, 2014 @ 11:59 PM ET (US).
Sale currently consists of 219 titles.

I'm a bit disappointed I was hoping for a spend x amount of credits get a voucher type sale, I have currently have 4 credit and a few titles I want but have been hanging back waiting for a promotion. is there any pattern to the deals?