View Single Post
Old 09-07-2014, 03:38 PM   #1
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle PW2, Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra2
Anyone else started thinking about Nano? [2015]

I couldn't participate in Nanowrimo last year because I moved house mid November and life was exhausting chaos, but I'm hoping to do it this year. Have already begun thinking about plot ideas and what to write. I'm also gathering together notebooks to keep in my handbag and beside my bed (during Nano all my best plot ideas come during the dropping off to sleep phase).

I know I'm being a bit previous and wonder if I'm the only one. Does anyone have suggestions for prompt sites? <--- My Survival Kit!

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 09-25-2014 at 08:20 AM.
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote