Thread: Archives
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2014, 07:39 PM   #4
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kin7; FHD6; SGT4; ClipZip; LG Trib; Echo Dot
Free Audible Titles --> updated 29 Mar 2019

A big problem with Audible is that you can't search for titles by price. That makes it very difficult to find free titles. But, there are workarounds. Lifehacker dealt with this issue in Aug 2012 - Score Free Audiobooks from Audible with a Simple Google Search.

I'd like to give special thanks to skinmaan for his threads Audible freebies and Free audiobook short stories. Most of the initial titles were gleaned from those threads.

Titles are unabridged unless otherwise specified.

This list is by no means complete. If anyone finds other titles, just let me know and I'll add them to the list. Additionally, this post has been linked to FREE/BARGAIN — Audiobooks for easy referencing.

Free Audiobooks (Audible) | Free Audiobooks (Amazon) | Free Listens (Audible)

Note: most of these titles are also free at Audible UK

Note: these free offers are subject to change without notice

Current Free Titles (70 titles)

Pre-Orders8+ hours4~8 hours2~4 hours1~2 hours30~60 min1~30 min

Last edited by tubemonkey; 03-29-2019 at 08:12 AM.