View Single Post
Old 09-01-2014, 07:53 PM   #57
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwt0001 View Post
Additional details (not so good!):

I synced my entire library of 528 books. They all made it into Marvin with no problem. However, Marvin disconnected automatically as soon as I synced the books and I cannot seem to get it to reconnect, even by restarting Calibre, Marvin, etc. Either my sequence of startup is incorrect or something isn't working properly. I am not receiving any error messages.
Can you run calibre in debug mode? Firstly, open the preferences for this plugin and turn debugging on. Then click on the arrow next to the preferences button and select "Restart in debug mode". Calibre will restart and display a message about the log. Connect your iPad and let calibre try and connect. If it hasn't after a couple of minutes, close calibre. Calibre will display a log. Post the complete contents of the log.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote