View Single Post
Old 08-30-2014, 11:46 AM   #4
tsolignani
Zealot
tsolignani juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisetsolignani juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisetsolignani juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisetsolignani juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisetsolignani juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisetsolignani juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisetsolignani juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisetsolignani juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisetsolignani juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisetsolignani juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisetsolignani juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercise

Device: iPad
I have some abs ripped from CDs, I have no idea where I would buy in the future and even if I will at all, I am just trying this new way to enjoy a book, but generally I do not like DRMed things and I prefer to buy unprotected matter.

The app that would serve me best would be one capable of reading from audio files inside dropbox and to sync the listening point amongst several iDevices but I suspect there is none.

I didn't know Overdrive, I'll have a look.

Thank you, happy reading or listening.
tsolignani is offline   Reply With Quote