View Single Post
Old 08-29-2014, 07:15 PM   #37
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebl View Post
I've performed a clean install of both Calibre 64 and portable calibre.
I've deleted all the files in roming/calibre and the install directory.
All the below is valid both for Calibre64 and Calibre Portable:

After more testing I've noticed that most of the books have the wrong path in the single book convert dialogue (except for the first one and I think I've manually changed the path for that one) and pressing the reset to defaults button in the lower part of the dialogue will reset from the wrong to the correct path (that is stored in the Preferences).
That might seem to imply that a different input plugin settings set is saved for each of the books and somehow each of them was using this set on its own, ignoring the Preferences, and using a path different than the one saved in preferences...
@rebl - in bulk metadata edit there is a check box to reset the individual conversion settings back to the defaults - suggest you select all your books at use that setting.

If you click on any of the settings icons (Look & Feel, Heuristics, Doc Input etc) in the Book Conversion dialogue you will get book specific conversion settings, you'll notice that there's a Reset Defaults button in bottom left corner of that dialogue.

Sorry, I missed your reference to the doc_input.py in conversions.

@igi - I'll let davidfor respond to your posts, as he was the one who did the code changes.

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 08-29-2014 at 07:20 PM.
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote