View Single Post
Old 08-29-2014, 06:59 AM   #61
Anak
Fanatic
Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
After installing 3.8.0 i noticed some strange behaviour on my Glo.
* displaying the wrong book cover in sleep mode
* putting a different book in the number one slot on the home page (the position of the book you are currently reading)
* when opening a book a blank page was displayed. Some "touching" brought me back to the home screen.

After a power cycle the above problems were solved.

Hopefully the battery drain has improved om my Glo, with fw 3.5.0 I could only read for 13-14 hours (tested 3 times). With older fw versions this was much longer. I'm not sure how much longer, but I didn't have to recharge the device roughly every week (every 5-7 days). My reading habits haven't changed neither have my device settings, use of light, etc.
Anak is offline   Reply With Quote