View Single Post
Old 08-28-2014, 01:56 PM   #43
Sharkus
Evangelist
Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Original, WiFi, Touch, Aura, Aura H20, MiniGloHD ;) iOS app
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
I don't have access to my Glo at the moment but I've just tried it on my AuraHD where it works fine. You do need to be inside a book for it to work, though, not Home screen or Book List. Does that make a difference?
Yes, the swipe to change brightness will currently only work if you are in a book (what we would term as being in the Reading Experience, or RX).
Sharkus is offline   Reply With Quote