View Single Post
Old 08-28-2014, 10:10 AM   #37
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by ersott View Post
Yes, the page slider, it's strange, i can't open TOC in my epub book, My kobo reboot, later i try with another book...
Did you send the book to the device and then edit and resend it? If you did and change the ToC or file structure of the book, this can cause problems when you try to read it. You can make small changes, such as fixing spelling or changing the style, but making structure changes can break things. If you did make a change, I recommend removing the book from the device and putting it on again.

Another reason is that the database on the device is corrupt. You can check this with my Kobo Utilities plugin in calibre or a SQLite database management application. If you are seeing other things such as losing the current reading position or books after powering off and on, this probably the case.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote