View Single Post
Old 08-23-2014, 01:51 PM   #1
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Overdrive recommend thread

I thought I started thread like this before but I couldn't find it, so ...

We seem to have some users who use the same overdrive libraries: BPL, FLP, ... The purpose of this thread is to suggest ebooks that should be added (Recommend) in the hope that the more people who request/recommend a book be added, the more likely it will get added. Make a request in this thread, and hopefully other people will 'Recommend' it through overdrive.

Please, no negative comments if you don't approve of an ebook someone is requesting.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote