View Single Post
Old 08-22-2014, 02:36 PM   #3
eumie
Enthusiast
eumie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eumie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eumie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eumie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eumie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eumie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eumie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eumie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eumie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eumie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eumie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air 4, Onyx Boox Nova 2, Kindle Oasis 2
I alternate between Google Play Books and Moon+ Reader Pro since I read mainly on android devices these days. Play Books is a fairly good reader. I like the degree of font size adjustment and the TTS, which are must haves for me due to my bad eyes (gave up on Kindle for android due to the lack thereof). I like the UI as well. I do wish it had more customization features, like adding fonts, and that it allowed for making collections. Moon+ has that & more, but it has its flaws as well.
eumie is offline   Reply With Quote