View Single Post
Old 08-20-2014, 09:47 AM   #11
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
Thanks. I asked because when I scanned the write-up on Wikipedia, it seemed like the kind of story with which no one would have a problem. There was no mention there of a controversy as far as I could tell.
Yeah I know what you mean, but people will start a movement to ban just about anything for any reason. I remember hearing once that some people objected to Beatrix Potter's Mrs. Tiggy-Winkle because in one picture there is a tub full of apples and they thought she was making hard cider.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote